Tournament

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday, November 15,

Wow this has been such a great day! our friends who are missionaries to Ecuador are in town on furlow
and we are going to have thanksgiving with them tomorrow!!! I also Got
my ACT scores back yesterday so it has been a great couple of days!!!!

I just got hope form my work out and so I am rather
stiff. I am having a great time there and it really helps me keep in
shape. I will have a longer post about our Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I am typing this while playing Rs so plz excuse any spelling errors

4 comments:

Strider said...

what'd you get on your ACT???

Me said...

I got.... a 29!!!!!

How can I tell more people about my blog?

Strider said...

hmmm...go to other peoples blogs, leave comments related to what they have posted about. Soon people will become interested in who you are...wondering why you are haunting their blogspots. So they will haunt your site to relieve their apprehensions. You can start by clicking the links in my blogging buddies side bar tab in my blog. Just look on the right hand side of my blog, and scroll down a bit. You'll see your blog listed, along with Sam B's, Zach Caddy, and so on and so forth.

29, that's what I got too. :)

Me said...

kk thx for the info strider!

WOW what a coincidence lol!